337 S. Bridge Street
Dr. Edward Giroux who had an office on Bridge Street around 1901, got married to Nellie Cotant in 1908 and built this house. Dr. Giroux lived and worked between the two properties until his death, which occurred at his residence, in 1937.
After the Giroux family moved from the house, the Case Family moved in. In more recent times, the property has been used for commercial purposes rather than residential. Today, The Cake House occupies the former doctor's house.