350 Bridge Street
The devastating 1891 Fire destroyed this building's predecessor. Then, in 1894, Andrew Kleinhan built this structure. Over the decades, it was occupied by The Golden Rule in the 1910s/1920s, and by 1927, J.C. Penney Company had moved in. In the mid-1930s, J.C. Penney moved into a new building a few doors down. Sprouse Reitz took over the storefront. (See the 1960s photo in the gallery above.) The five and dime occupied this building for many years. Around 1990, Stan’s Hobbies operated out of this structure. For the last several years, the Kleinhan Building has been a bar. Today, it is occupied by Key's Pool Hall.