138 W. Winnemucca Blvd.
The first wooden Methodist Church was built on the corner of this property in the summer of 1876. Soon after, a parsonage was added; it originally sat where the church sits today. In 1948, due to the growth of the congregation, the parsonage was relocated to the rear of the property and a new church was built on the site of the parsonage. The corner of the property, now a parking lot, was the site of Sonoma Service Station.