Nofsinger Building

27. Nofsinger Building

241 S. Bridge Street


This concrete building was constructed in 1916, by Charles Nofsinger. In 1921, R.O. Morrall, owner of Morrall’s Grocery, leased it. Morall was the son-in-law of C.B. Brown, who had a store down the street. By 1950, the Nofsinger Building was occupied by Pete’s Club. Then, by 1955, it was known as Pepper’s Club. 

Read More