140 S. Bridge Street
The Silver State Saloon was built by Yeves Pickard in 1878. After Pickard died in 1887, his widow sold the property to John Tondre Battiste, who continued to run the Silver State Saloon. In 1903, brothers Charles and Frank Gartiez purchased the saloon and renamed it The Grand Saloon. The brothers ran the saloon together until 1914, when Frank left the business. Charles continued to operate the saloon alone until 1917. By 1930, the building housed a clothing store. Today, this building houses the appliance section of Phillips Furniture.